1) Construction of a nationwide coalition for the healthy
and safe work environment and workers¡¯ control over the workplaces
We try to not only organize a nationwide network of labor safety
and health movement but also join and spread out any important
local struggles. Our goals will only be achieved by the national
2) Researches to develop activistic schemes and strategies
for workers¡¯ health and safety movement
Our research activities are meant to foster our struggles for
which we find a breakthrough for expanding the frontline of labor
3) Education and training to increase the capacity of workers¡¯
health and safety movement
Education and training should serve to organize workers in the
shop. We assist workers to build up their own curriculum for participatory
4) Propaganda and communication to publicize workers¡¯ health
and safety movement
We publish a monthly magazine, ¡®Ill-Ter made by workers¡¯, prepared
by field workers activists, and experts in order to share the
movement with public.
5) Networks to enhance the workers¡¯ health and safety movement.
Decent work incorporates workers¡¯ control over the workplaces
and the breach of the Structural Adjustment Program driven by
the Neo-liberal labor policy. Therefore, we seek for an international
coalition to share our experience with other countries.
6) Organizational activities to keep the labor movement class-conscious
The power of labor is declining due to globalization and the
intense oppression of capital. Incessant struggles and training
to encourage workers to be class-conscious is also a role we do
play. We refuse to remain in a local campaign of labor health
and safety, but go along with the entire labor movement with a
faith of democratic and class-conscious progression of the
labor liberation movement.